COVID-19 Update: Shop online with new No Contact Drop-off Delivery and Curbside Contactless Pickup. Stores are temporarily closed for shopping. Learn More.
Bob’s Goof Proof provides five years of coverage against all accidental stains and many accidental damages that occur with standard in-home use.
Bob’s Discount Furniture and Guardian Protection Products provide an unbeatable protection plan. My Goof Proof Protection Plan covers all accidental stains and many accidental damages to your furniture for five full years. Additionally, you will receive a Bob’s Furniture Care Kit as part of the deal. The kit includes two 8-ounce bottles of furniture care products for those “life happens” moments.
Your coverage includes unlimited in-home service for covered accidents. When a covered accident occurs, a professional service technician will come to your home at a time convenient to you, and restore the stained ordamaged area back to factory standards at no cost to you.
If a stain or accidental damage cannot be restored to factory standards, the damaged piece of furniture will be replaced, at full value, without any additional cost to you!
Before reporting an accident, see if your stain can be easily handled using your Bob's Furniture Care Kit. If this is not the case, schedule your service.
Getting service for a covered accident is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Report your own Goof Proof claim with Guardian by clicking here or by calling Guardian at 800-538-9500.
Here are some handy tips for reporting your claim:
• Report accident within 30 days of occurrence.
• Tell your story. Whether you call Guardian directly or self-report your claim, please describe what happened, how it happened, and when it happened. In order to be eligible for service, you must be able to explain how the damaged occurred so we know it was a covered accident.
• Know what's covered. Check out more about my Goof Proof Protection Plan here.
Note: Prior to your service, a Guardian representative may ask for pictures of the damage so the service technician can arrive fully prepared to resolve your claim the first time in your home.
An accident is a single incident that leads to a stain or damage. For example, if I hit the leg of my dining room table with the vacuum and it leaves a gouge.
Note: Damages that have occurred over a period of time and not reported are considered accumulation and will not be covered.
Bob’s Goof Proof covers only against specific accidents found here. The most notable examples of damage that are not covered are:
• Pet damage. Any damage caused by pets (outside of stains from bodily fluids) is not covered. This includes scratching, chewing, biting, clawing, pecking, etc.
• Worn, discolored or faded merchandise caused by placement or exposure to elements.
• Damage that is the result of abuse. Goof Proof covers only accidents reported based on a specific incident. If furniture is abused or damaged intentionally, it will not be eligible for service.
We understand that our customers want to get the best coverage for the best price.
In order to provide our customers with these values, Bob's chose to cover the most likely accidents to occur in the home, rather than anything and everything that can happen.
If everything was covered, the cost of the plan would have to be astronomical. With Bob’s Goof Proof, you can rest assured you’ll be covered against many of the most likely incidents that could happen in your home, while simultaneously receiving coverage at a great value.
One of the benefits of Bob's partnering with Guardian is that Guardian is a nationwide company with service technicians in all 50 states.
Because of this, you’ll have accidental coverage anywhere in the United States!
If you move outside of Bob's current operational area (which is growing every year), we will not be able to provide coverage against defects in materials or workmanship.
Replacement options for accidents or defects are only available within Bob’s operational area. A Bob’s representative can provide you with our operational area.