My furniture is meant to last and be enjoyed for many years! Proper care and maintenance can extend the life of your purchase.
If you purchased the Goof Proof Protection Plan, be sure to refer to the warranty card for care and cleaning guidelines.
Learn more information about Bob's Goof Proof Protection Plan here.
Cleaning Codes & Mattress Care
Refer to your owner’s material for the appropriate cleaning codes.
• Rotate your mattress on a regular basis. Monthly is the recommended frequency per my Bedding & Mattresses FAQ.
• Don't forget about that foundation! This will need to be rotated as well.
• Avoid using the mattress handles to support the full weight of the mattress. Handles are for positioning the mattress over the foundation.
• Foundations are made to work with your mattress to provide a comfortable sleep environment. When you need a new mattress (at least every 10 years), you also need a new foundation. Bob’s recommends replacing the set to keep warranties intact.
• Vacuum your mattress and foundation for general maintenance.
•Many manufacturers will void a mattress warranty due to staining. That's why I highly recommend my Goof Proof Mattress Protectors to protect your mattress from soils and stains!