Notice: Customers may experience longer delivery & Customer Care wait times due to Covid. See how we are addressing the issue here
Standard 1-Year Warranty
Bob's Discount Furniture General Warranty
All furniture, other than mattresses, purchased at our regular price is guaranteed to be free from factory defects for 1 year from date of possession to the original purchaser within our normal delivery area. Mattresses, foundations and Power Bob adjustable beds may carry additional factory guarantees.
Call Bob’s Customer Care Department at (860) 474-1000 or (800) 569-1284 to report a factory defect. Hours are Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 10:00pm EST & Sunday from 11:00am to 10:00pm EST.
We’ll schedule a service technician to come to your home and service any factory defect back to factory standards at no cost to you if the furniture falls within the 1-year guarantee period.
Beyond the 1-year guarantee, service is available for a fee if you have a need.
Exceptions to 1-Year Warranty
Merchandise purchased from Bob’s Outlet which is not Factory Fresh, as well as Showroom floor models are sold “As-Is” and are excluded from this limited warranty and service policy. There is no exchange, warranty (express or implied), refund, return, or service for such items. You assume all risk as to the quality and performance of such items. Should said item(s) prove defective following your purchase, you, and not Bob’s or the manufacturer or distributor, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
Listed below are the exceptions to Bob’s 1-year guarantee against factory defects:
Unserviceable Factory Defects within 1 Year
If an item has an unserviceable factory defect it will be replaced.
Power Foundation Mechanisms & Electrical Components
▪ Power Bob Plus and Power Bob Low Rider
◦ 5-year full manufacturer’s warranty from the date of possession against defects in workmanship or materials. Any defective bed part will be replaced at no cost during the first five years.
◦ There is an additional 5-year pro-rated limited warranty during years 6 through 10 after the date of possession that protects against any mechanical bed part found to be defective. Electronics, electrical components, drive motors and massage motors are excluded. Any defective part that qualifies will be replaced by the manufacturer at a pro-rated value.
▪ Power Bob
◦ 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty that protects against defects in workmanship or materials from the date of possession on the electronics and motor system.
◦ 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship or materials from the date of possession on the steel frame and mechanism unit.
◦ Any part found to be defective during the warranty period will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the original purchaser.
Goof Proof Mattress & Pillow Protectors
◦ Goof Proof Mattress and Pillow Protectors carry a 10-year limited warranty.
Mattress Satisfaction Guarantee
◦ We want you to be thrilled with its comfort! It’s common to experience an adjustment period with your new mattress. If you’re not happy after you’ve slept on it for 30 days, then give us a shout.
◦ You may arrange for a one-time re-selection for the mattress only within 90 days of the original receipt date. We will charge or credit you for any difference in cost between the original and the re-selected mattress and you will be responsible for the delivery cost to exchange the mattress.
◦ You may return your mattress or mattress set within 90 days of the original receipt date and we will refund the purchase price minus the original delivery fee.
Protecting Your Privacy
Resolution of Disputes:
Any and all claims and/or disputes between you and Bob’s arising out of and/or related to this agreement, any products and/or services sold and/or purchased through Bob’s, and/or any performance of any services related to this agreement must be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The parties shall split the costs of arbitration and each party shall bear its own legal fees. This does not change your substantive rights, rather just the potential forums where your disputes can be resolved. This agreement to arbitrate includes all disputes regardless of their nature, whether legal or equitable, and whether sounding in tort, contract, statute, regulation, or otherwise. Arbitration is different. There is no judge or jury, but the arbitrator can award damages and relief. Your agreement to the arbitration results in your knowing and voluntary waiver of any rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as court actions or administrative proceedings. And, you specifically waive your legal right to go to court and have any dispute heard by a judge or jury. Further, you and Bob’s agree that each of us may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, or representative or private attorney general action or proceeding. Unless both you and Bob’s agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, class or private attorney general action or proceeding.