BOB’S DISCOUNT FURNITURE STORE GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, or Maryland who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of registration. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Philadelphia Eagles, LLC (the “Eagles”), Bob’s Discount Furniture, LLC (“Bob’s”) and any of their respective agencies, owners, subsidiaries and affiliates, or the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandson or granddaughter, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of each such individuals are not eligible to participate or win a prize. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Bob’s (the judging organization), which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Sweepstakes Period Sweepstakes period begins on Friday September 4th at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Monday September 7th at 6:00:00 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be one (1) drawing selecting (2) winners at the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Entry You may enter by filling out an Official Entry Form (located at Bob’s locations listed below) with your name, address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), email address, daytime telephone number with area code and checking the 18 years and older box, agreeing to the official rules, dropping the form in the drop boxes at any of the participating Bob’s locations listed below (“Participating Stores”) during the Sweepstakes Period, and subject to the conditions below, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes:
2753 Papermill Road Unit M 19610 Reading (Wyomissing)
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD OR EMAIL ADDRESS DURING SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS). If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be entered into the Sweepstakes and all other entries will be disregarded. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected or illegible entry; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/Web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. No mass entries or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Bob’s and the Eagles and will not be returned or acknowledged. Bob’s will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the fullest extent of the law. Bob’s reserves the right to suspend or terminate this sweepstakes without notice if, in Bob’s sole discretion, the Sweepstakes becomes infected or otherwise corrupted.
4. Drawing Two (2) drawings will be held on or about September 7th 2015 and will be conducted by Bob’s, whose decisions are final. Two (2) winners shall be selected randomly from all eligible entries received on or prior to 6:00:00 p.m. EST on September 7th at Participating Stores for a total of (2) winners. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be notified by email, telephone, overnight carrier, or regular mail within approximately 3 days of the drawing. If, after three (3) attempts, contact has not been made with the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Fulfillment agent must speak with potential winner.
5. Prize/Odds In accordance with these Official Rules, one (1) winner from Each Participating Store will be awarded the following prize: two (2) tickets and one (1) parking pass to each regular season Philadelphia Eagles home games during the 2015 NFL season (Approximate retail value of each prize: $5,600; ) Any other costs associated with the use or ownership of prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one prize per person or e-mail address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address) per calendar year. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except by the Eagles in the event of prize unavailability. Taxes on or connected with the prize and the reporting consequences thereof are the sole and exclusive responsibility of winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form W-9 and a Form 1099 from Sweepstakes Sponsor reflecting the final actual value of the Prize.
6. General Conditions Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 5 days of notification of the prize. Failure to return documents in a timely manner, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Where permitted by law, winner agrees to grant to the Eagles and Bob’s the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Eagles and/or Bob’s. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner or potential winner selected; and while not obligated to do so, the Eagles and/or Bob’s may, in their sole discretion, bare such reasonable costs and expenses which Bob’s, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winners or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Eagles, Eagles Stadium Operator, LLC, the NFL, Bob’s, their respective affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this sweepstakes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
7. Limitations of Liability Neither the Eagles nor Bob’s shall not be held responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by sweepstakes participants, printing errors, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of any or all materials utilized in the sweepstakes; (3) injury or damage to participants related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes; (4) human error that may occur in the processing of entries or in the administering of the sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of sweepstakes, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Bob’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL THE EAGLES, EAGLES STADIUM OPERATOR, LLC, THE NFL, BOB’S OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOU VISTING ANY OF THE PARTICIPATING STORES, USE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES, THE FILLING OUT AND THE SUBMISSION OF AN OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING RELATING TO ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES AT PARTICIPATING STORES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Disputes As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard for doctrines of conflict of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winners List For names of the winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 21st 2015 to: Store Grand Opening Sweepstakes Winners List, Bob’s Discount Furniture, 428 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042.
Sponsor: Bob’s Discount Furniture, LLC, 428 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042.
To go back to the Grand Opening Page, click here!